Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

Underdog-gimmick change-recluse-personal storyline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Underdog

Underdog

Underdog-gimmick change-recluse-personal storyline Empty
PostSubject: Underdog-gimmick change-recluse-personal storyline   Underdog-gimmick change-recluse-personal storyline Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:06 pm

MIDDLE OF LAST SEASON

Underdog is driving to work when a car crash turns into a pile-up with him involved

he is sent to the hospital, where he is in a coma

ONE SEASON LATER

Interviewer:Underog I understand that you were in a brutal car crash just 4 months ago, causing you to go out of action....what are your thoughts about returning?

Underdog:....Every second....I was thinking of one person.....in constant dreams and nightmares....its good to get my mind off of things....I've come to a conclusion that it would never happen between me and....ugh.....I am no longer....the Underdog....I am.....The Recluse.....*walks off*

interviewer:Thank you, Thomas

*Underdog is no longer talkative, he is mainly silent, he is now a face, he is surrounded by questions as to who "she" is, and the nightmares he was having*
Back to top Go down

Underdog-gimmick change-recluse-personal storyline
Page 1 of 1