Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

Krash's Debut

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krash

Krash

Krash's Debut Empty
PostSubject: Krash's Debut   Krash's Debut Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:28 pm

As crowd starts to settle down an unknown theme hits the titantron.

As a new figure appears that the crowd has never seen before assumes that he is a face.

*Crowd holds out hands* Waitingfor high fives, but Krash doesn't give them.

Instead he walks into the ring and grabs a microphone

Krash: Well I bet you're all wondering who I am and what i'm doing here.

Krash: I can tell by all of the looks you idiots are giving me.

*Crowd starts to chant YOU SUCK and BOOOOOO*

Krash: Yeah Yeah shut up I don't care if you like me or not.

Krash: That's not what I'm here for.

Krash: My name is Krash and i'm here because i've been setting my eyes on the Karnage Blitz Champion for quite a while now.

Krash: So I just cam out here to introduce myself, tell all of you losers that i'm not here for your respect and for all of the people in the back that are also trying to become a number 1 contender for that title belt you better watch out because i'll take all of you out. 1 by 1.

Theme hits again and crowd boos as Krash exits from the ring.
Back to top Go down
Matt Moore

Matt Moore

Krash's Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krash's Debut   Krash's Debut Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:18 pm

It looks good man, you have a pretty good knack for rp'ing. The only thing I could tink of is adding a few details to set the scene like what he comes out wearing, grimacing during his talk, an announcer talking about how he feels about the vibe he gets from the wrestler, just little things like that. But you did a great job.
Back to top Go down
Krash

Krash

Krash's Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krash's Debut   Krash's Debut Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Thanks matt. Ill take your advice into mind.
Back to top Go down
Krash

Krash

Krash's Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krash's Debut   Krash's Debut Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:09 am

**Edited**

As crowd starts to settle down an unknown theme hits the titantron.

Jim Jackson: Well, Derek, we're definitely going to see some new faces tonight that have been sitting in the locker rooms for weeks.

Derek Jordan: You're certainly right Jim this is only one new face that we've seen tonight, but i'm expecting to see a lot more!

Jim Jackson: As well as I am too Derek we are going to see a bunch of new talent tonight.

*The unknown figure grabs a microphone and looks around*

*The figure looks around the arena with a disgusted and grimaced look on his face*

Krash: Look at all of you...dirty..rotten wastes!

Crowd begins to chant boos and you suck

Jim Jackson: This is why I love my job. People like this that don't care about the fans!

Derek Jordan: People like this sicken me. I have zero respect for him.

Jim Jackson: Shut up Derek! No one asked you!

Krash: Quit your whining and booing! Just because you don't recognize a good wrestler when you see one doesn't mean that you don't like them.

Krash: Most of you morons already are thinking to yourself, "Wow, the way he just treated me i'm not even going to listen anymore." Well that's okay because I don't need your attention. But for the people that are still interested in me, let me give you some of my background information.

Krash: My name is Krash. I grew up in Boston,MA. My dad was a drug addict and in a gang, but my mom was just on drugs. When I was a young boy my dad passed away. My mom and I had to flee and decided to start a life in Oklahoma City. As I got older I attended school and got into fights....a lot of fights.

Krash: When I was hitting my early twenties my mom passed and I was devastated. I knew what I was good at, fighting. I wasn't good at nothing else. I was smart, but no straight A student. I started fighting on streets, but stayed away from all the gangs.

Krash: About ten years ago I got attacked from behind and got knocked into a coma. I just got out of it last year and I'd lost my memory. I was walking not knowing where I was or who I am. As I was walking I saw a street fight break out and it hit me. I remembered everything and I started training again.

Krash: I've been training for the past year and i'm in the best shape now than I ever was! That's why I hate you people, because of my childhood. I know it wasn't your fault, but just taking it out on people feels right to me. It was what I grew up around...It's my life.

Krash: And that's why i'm here. To pick up where I left off and I think here at Steel Park Revolution wrestling is a good place for me to restart. So all you morons can watch me and how great i've become. And for all of you bums in the back watching this...I'll take you out one by one. I'm not here to set my mind on a gold title. It would be nice, but that's my last concern at the moment. Starting this very moment the only thing on my mind is to kick some ass...and that's what i'm going to do.

Theme hits titantron again and Krash starts to walk out.

Jim Jackson: Wow, what a debut for this superstar. I think he made his point tonight that he isn't here to fool around or to make friends.

Derek Jordan: You got that right Jim, but after hearing that guys background he's gained my respect 100%!

Jim Jackson: That's the spirit Derek! I was with him the whole way. If he keeps it up he will eventually become unstoppable and will wreck anybody who comes in his path.

Derek Jordan: I know right Jim, I mean did you see the guns on his arms? Unbelievable! Just unbelievable!

*Commentators start laughing and camera cuts to the next scene*

Feedback anyone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Krash's Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krash's Debut   Krash's Debut Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krash's Debut
Page 1 of 1