Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

The arrival of Leman Russ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
leman russ

leman russ

The arrival of Leman Russ Empty
PostSubject: The arrival of Leman Russ   The arrival of Leman Russ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:23 pm

The Doors open to the SPR arena, the receptionist looks up and see a shadow of what looks like a man but at least 8 feet tall.

The figure steps thought the door, having to duck down to get in, in the light of the SPR arena the receptionist has a look of horror on there face.

The figure walks towards the receptionist, and all they can do is just stare. after a few seconds the receptionist speaks.

Receptionist: Wha.......what C..ca....can i "gulp".... i help yo....you with....

Figure: My name is Leman Russ, i am here to wrestle

The Receptionist turns white at the thought of this 8 foot giant, with a wolfish face fighting the other SPR wrestlers.

[color=orange]Receptionist: OK let me just......[/clolor]

The receptionist looks at a list of new talant

Receptionist: Oh yes..... i see "cough" you will be a....great......assest to us all.

"Gulp"......Errr....yea...oh here is a map of the arena......it can be confusing here at first.

Leman Russ sniffs the air

Leman Russ: I smell food that way so it must be the food hall, sweat that way so a training room, i smell someone of importance that way maybe the ruler of you all.

Receptionist: Yeah over there is the canteen, over there is the gym and locker room, and that way is our GM.

Leman Russ: Thank you

Leman Russ walks away and the receptionist fall into there chair.

Receptionist: He will kill anyone who gets into the ring with him
Back to top Go down
Matt Moore

Matt Moore

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Leman Russ   The arrival of Leman Russ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:56 pm

Thanks for the Rp Leman, very nice job xD
Back to top Go down
leman russ

leman russ

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Leman Russ   The arrival of Leman Russ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:45 pm

no worry, i have been doing RPs for a while, as my first wrestler is mad man mowgle, level 31 so i have been playing for a while now, if i have a feud with a active player i can make some really good RPs
Back to top Go down
Matt Moore

Matt Moore

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Leman Russ   The arrival of Leman Russ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:52 pm

It shows, xD I would love to rp with you myself, and I'm sure we can find you someone close to your level to get on here and get this going.
Back to top Go down
Krash

Krash

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Leman Russ   The arrival of Leman Russ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:34 am

Leman what level are you? Im active and matt likes my rp's aswell. We could make a good fued.
Back to top Go down
leman russ

leman russ

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Leman Russ   The arrival of Leman Russ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:32 am

at the moment i am level 12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Leman Russ   The arrival of Leman Russ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The arrival of Leman Russ
Page 1 of 1