Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

Frustation Revealed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deeberg

Frustation Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Frustation Revealed   Frustation Revealed Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:07 am

<<The music starts to play while the One-Man Army, Deeberg shows up, making his way to the ring.
He enters the ring and ask for a mic.>>

* Stop the music, stop the music. Im sick of this... I really cant stand this on my mind twenty four hours per day.. I dont accept what is happening!

Derek: What the hell is he talking about?

Jim: Im not sure, but he is really mad with something.

* Every week, Im booked in weird matches, hardcore, ladder, tag team match with a very weak partner who really dont know his place in the ring... come on...

Derek: Now we see why he is so mad!

* I have been trainning for years, I am the most complete fighter in the world, but I never went to a ring facing a guy with weapons or even tagging with some freaking guy who I still dunno who he is... Im like a wolf, I come alone and fight alone only, but please... in a match without weapons!

Jim: Well... this is Steel Park Revolution buddy!

* So I will ask nicely GM! I need that match, I need to settle my place around here, I need to win... I cant stand this 0-3 in my mind...

Derek: So he is a loser..

Jim: I admit, I understand this guy... really... he is frustated....

<< The crowd chants "YOU SUCK" to Deeberg and he drops the mic leaving the ring>>
Back to top Go down
Wildthing
Admin
Wildthing

Frustation Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frustation Revealed   Frustation Revealed Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:11 am

Just before Deeberg could walk up the entrance ramp. Wildthing played by the X's is hit. Wildthing is seen backstage on the titatron.

Wildthing (talking to someone off camera): If the GM wasn't so tied up with things right now, I would have told him to go stick this favor up his...what? We're on!?

Wildthing gets serious and looks towards the camera at Deeberg.

Wildthing: Personally Deeberg, I don't know where you get your facts at. Wolves usually travel in packs. A lone wolf would certainly die.

Crowd chants "You got served!" to Deeberg.

Wildthing: As to your request, I took down some notes to what the GM told me.

Wildthing pulls out a yellow piece of paper and starts to look at it.

Wildthing: Let's see. (mumbles). He thinks your an ass. (mumbles). A wimp. He laughs and considers you a (censored) than a complete fighter. However, he will grant you a one on one match just to see if you are as good as you say you are. So gear up Deeberg, your match will be on later tonight.

The titatron goes blank as Wildthing's music hits.
Back to top Go down

Frustation Revealed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steel Park Revolution :: Roleplays :: The Bone Yard-
Jump to: