Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

Proves Nothing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JB/IP

JB/IP

Proves Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Proves Nothing   Proves Nothing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:05 am

The Lordz hits the arena as Jason Brawler walks out in an all white suit with matching fedora. The fans instantly begin to boo him.

Jim Jackson: And here comes Brawler. He looks angry.

Derek Jordan:
Well he should be! He lost last week to Chris Davis.

Jason walks straight down to the ring with a very angry look on his face. He grabs a mic and slides in the ring and walks straight to the center of the ring and looks toward the announcers table.

Brawler:
First of all you sorry excuse for a commentary team, my name is Mr. Jason Brawler. You should address me as so all the time. Have a little class will you?

Jordan: Wow he is grouchy.

Jason now looks straight ahead to the camera.

Brawler: Last week was a tragedy! You see, I should have won last week to Mr. Davis. He proved nothing to me. Watch the match, you can clearly see he was on the juice.

Jordan: Juice?

Jackson: I believe he is talking about steroids, Derek.

Brawler: I say again, watch the match. You can clearly see his "Substance Abuse" pouring out of him. I demand a rematch right here tonight!

Jordan: Those are some serious allegations.

Jason stands awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis

Chris Davis

Proves Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proves Nothing   Proves Nothing Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:59 pm

The lights go out and feelin' good hits to the sound of the fans.

Chris Davis: Wow you must be the single most boring, excuse inhabiting waste of space In SPR. I beat you last week and you think I’m poppin’ are you serious.

Derek Jordan: Brawler does not look like he's taking them words kindly.

Jim Jackson: Would you these fans are leaches sucking the life out of this company by following such an obvious junky.

Chris looks In the ring at Jason and laughs

Chris: Do you seriously think you're gonna get called Mr. Jason Brawler? The only thing you deserve to be called is Mr. Jobber.

Jordan: Those are rich words coming from someone who uses steroid. Put them In a ring when he's off the drugs and Brawler would destroy the pansy

Chris: You think I need drugs to help me beat you? I'm naturally this good, I was trained by my dad who Is now a Sir. He a legend unlike you..

The crowd erupts with Sir Davis chants

Chris: Brawler Christmas Is coming early not only am I going to beat you up again. I am also going to take SPR first ever live drugs test.

Jordan: This Is great after two weeks I can say Bye Bye Davis

Chris Davis drops the mic and poses at the ramp.

Last edited by Chris Davis on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JB/IP

JB/IP

Proves Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proves Nothing   Proves Nothing Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:34 pm

Chris Davis wrote:

Brawler: You think I need drugs to help me beat you? I'm naturally this good, I was trained by my dad who Is now a Sir. He a legend unlike you..

Did you mean to put Davis, not Brawler for this part?
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis

Chris Davis

Proves Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proves Nothing   Proves Nothing Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:36 pm

yes cheers for correcting me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JB/IP

JB/IP

Proves Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proves Nothing   Proves Nothing Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:57 pm

Lol it's all good. Just didn't make since for me to say that lmao.
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis

Chris Davis

Proves Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proves Nothing   Proves Nothing Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:02 pm

Got a great twist for the test
Back to top Go down
JB/IP

JB/IP

Proves Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proves Nothing   Proves Nothing Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:17 pm

Cant wait to see.
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis

Chris Davis

Proves Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proves Nothing   Proves Nothing Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:36 pm

Derek Jordan: We have just received word that the results for Davis drugs test Is coming through

Jim Jackson: I hope that junky fails, I hate him

* A Dr enters with a note and a mic*

Dr: I have in my hand the results of Mr Davis drugs test, The test has tested...

*Brawler interupts*

Brawler: I want to read this out, Davis if you fail the Gm said your suspended until next season

Dr: Well ok then
*Dr Phil hands Brawler the results*
Brawler smirks: Davis I told you so you have tested positive

Jim: I knew it, I told you so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Proves Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proves Nothing   Proves Nothing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proves Nothing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum