Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

Russ Interveiw for Taboo of Terror

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leman russ

leman russ

Russ Interveiw for Taboo of Terror  Empty
PostSubject: Russ Interveiw for Taboo of Terror    Russ Interveiw for Taboo of Terror  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:30 am

Sasha Stanford is back stage with Leman Russ

Sasha Stanford: I....I....Gulp im not sure i can talk to him

Leman Russ: Don't fear mortal, i will not harm you, your soul is free of chaos, you are safe

Sasha Stanford: Mortal? Chaos? ok don't be afraid.....don't be afraid

Sasha crains her head up to try and talk to Leman Russ

Leman Russ: Allow me to sit down

Even sitting doen Leman Russ is as tall as Sasha

Sasha Stanford: Thank you, ok you are now about to enter in the taboo of terror tournment against Krash, who last week just got the win over you, after you made him bleed, what are your thoughts and feelings on the matches.

Leman Russ: Last week i was beaten but the truth of it is i am not a full strength, if i was Krash would not be alive.

Sasha Stanford: What do you mena not full strenge and krash would not be alive.

Leman Russ: If i was full strength one punch would have turned his skull to dust, but on my travel here i got....what would you call it..... an illness which zapped me of all my strength and i am slowly recovering...... very slowly.

Last week Krash showed the world he has some strength, to be able to lift me, i am over 7.5feet tall and weight hell of a lot, i will be hounered to face him again for he fights fair.

Sasha Stanford: Well lets hope he dosn't find you too much of a threat and cheat to win

Leman Russ: Cheating is a parth to Chaos and i am othed to kill all agents of chaos.

Sasha turns pale at the thought of Leman Russ killing someone

Sasha Stanford: Well thank you and good luck

Leman Russ leaves and the camera fades away
Back to top Go down

Russ Interveiw for Taboo of Terror
Page 1 of 1