Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

Here We Go

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krash

Krash

Here We Go Empty
PostSubject: Here We Go   Here We Go Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Sasha Stanford stands backstage with a microphone in her hands

Sasha Stanford: Ladies and Gentlemen introducing my guest at this time, one of the men tied for first place in the Taboo of Terror tournament, Krash!

Krash enters the interview room

Krash: Hey Sasha, I know that most of you hate me and all but, regarding what I did to my opponent last week and the week before I think i'm starting to gain some respect aye?

Sasha Stanford: Yes indeed. Krash you have a match coming up and your tag team partner is Windstream who has not fought in a match yet. Do you think that he is a worthy partner?

Krash: Now see Sasha most heels, as I am myself, hate everybody on the roster. But I beg to differ from other heels. Some of these people I actually like. Others, not so much. To answer your question I think he is a worthy partner.

Sasha Stanford: I see you're a heel from the way you treat your fans. In the last two weeks you have defeated the same man twice. Do you expect to win in your tag team match tonight and keep that streak alive?

Krash: Sasha, I don't think I could be more confident in my partner as I am tonight. We shall win and I shall take the lead in the tournament and I will prove why I am the best at what I do!

Sasha Stanford: Don't get too cocky or you'll cost yourself and your team your match. What are your thoughts on Jim Jackson's commentary last week when you faced leman russ?

Jim Jackson: Oh god really Sasha you had to bring me into this?

Derek Jordan: Calm down Jim. He probably didn't even hear you.

Krash: I won't get too cocky Sasha. Jim Jackson's commentary last week was awful. He really thought that Leman would've beaten me? I don't care if he grows another 3 feet. Size doesn't matter and I proved that two weeks straight. Not one, but two. Looks like my match is up soon. HERE WE GO!

Krash walks out of the room
Back to top Go down

Here We Go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steel Park Revolution :: Roleplays :: The Bone Yard-
Jump to: