Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

Hand It Over!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JB/IP

JB/IP

Hand It Over! Empty
PostSubject: Hand It Over!   Hand It Over! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:47 pm

Outlaw by The Lordz hits the arena. Jason Brawler walks on to the stage area in a nice formal, navy blue suit with matching fedora. He stands on the stage with a mic and just looks at the crowd in disgust as they boo him.

Jim Jackson: And here is Mr. Brawler.

Derek Jordan: Wonder why he is here tonight?

Jackson: I believe we are about to find out.

Jason begins walking down the ramp. He taunts the fans as he makes his way down. He enters the ring and raises his hands up high before taking center of the ring.

Brawler: Before I get to why I am out here, let us take a look back shall we?

Jason points to the video screen as it shows clips of the Chris Davis versus Jason Brawler match. It then cuts to Jason in the ring on Steel Park claiming Chris was on the juice. A doctor is shown giving Chris the drug test and Jason reading the results that Chris has failed. The camera cuts back to Jason in the ring.

Jordan: Poor Chris. He got humiliated on Steel Park last week.

Jackson: Serves him right if you ask me.

Brawler: As you see by that, Chris was indeed suspended. Now with that being out of the way I believe Mr. Knight should come down this ramp and proclaim me, Mr. Jason Brawler, the undisputed Destined Priceless Champion!

Jordan: Why? Who does he think he is?

Jackson: I agree with Mr. Brawler. He could have beaten Davis.

Brawler: Come on Mr. Knight! Claim me champ like I should be!

Gm Joseph Knight walks onto the stage area with the Destined Priceless Championship. He walks to the ring with a look of concern on his face. As he enters the ring, Jason gets a huge grin on his face.

GM Knight: Mr. Brawler, with recent events and your providing with Mr. Davis' actions I hearby..

Just as GM Knight is about to finish his sentence and hand Jason the title, Chris Davis music hits.

Jackson: Is he here?

Jordan: I hope not that scumbag was banned for the rest of the season.

Chris Davis walks out to a roar from the crowd, but the look on his face says everything. This man means business.

Chris Davis: Brawler what the hell do you think you are doing? We both know what you did I didn't fail that drugs test you ridged it!

Jordan: Is this guy for real? Ridged it? He failed fair and square and was told he's not allowed here. Get security on him so we can get on with the rest of the night so I can collect my pay check and get out this state.

Davis: Jason I have proof you paid off the doctor. What’s worse is I knew you was going to do this. Just run the tape!

A tape appears showing Jason Brawler and Dr Phil. Jason hands the doctor a piece of paper which say the words make sure he fails and hands over Dr. Phil a massive sum of money.

Davis: It makes me sick to think you actually thought you were going to fool everyone and get away with this!

GM Knight looks at Jason with angry eyes.

GM Knight: Mr. Brawler! Your actions will not go unpunished. So at the PPV - All Or Nothing, you and Mr. Davis will fight in a special stipulated match. The winner will then be declared the Destined Priceless Champion!

GM Knight clutches on to the title and leaves the ring. Chris and Jason have a stare down before Jason slowly exits the ring and up the entrance ramp.

Jordan: Are you kidding me? A huge match up is now scheduled for All or Nothing and we now have our main event.

Jackson: Certainly a turn of events and it seems Davis is back to full form.

Jordan: I am just receiving word that Chris Davis will team with Alistar to take on the team of Jason Brawler and Fists of Wind!

Jackson: Wow now that will shake things up!

Last edited by JB/IP on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Icon sean

Icon sean

Hand It Over! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand It Over!   Hand It Over! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:49 pm

I think thats Hugo Rodriquez problem Razz Joesph Knight is busy enough xD
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/TheNameSean
JB/IP

JB/IP

Hand It Over! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand It Over!   Hand It Over! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:05 am

Well someone has to answer it lol
Back to top Go down
JB/IP

JB/IP

Hand It Over! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand It Over!   Hand It Over! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:06 am

We can use this for the upcoming Steel Park. Can have whoever is in charge come down and go to hand me the title but then Davis comes out and shows the proof that he wasn't on the juice lol. Which sets up a match for the PPV and us fighting on week 3 vs random people.
Back to top Go down
Icon sean

Icon sean

Hand It Over! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand It Over!   Hand It Over! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:02 pm

Nah get the police and then let Davis reply Razz
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/TheNameSean
Chris Davis

Chris Davis

Hand It Over! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand It Over!   Hand It Over! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:34 pm

*Just as JB goes to talk Chris Davis music hits*

Jim Jackson: Is he here?

Derek Jordan: I hope not that scumbag was banned for the rest of the season.

*Chris Davis walks out to a roar from the crowd, But the look on his face says everything, this man means business*

Chris Davis: Brawler what the hell do you think you are doing. We both know what you did I didn't fail that drugs test you ridged it.

Jordan: Is this guy for real? Ridged it he failed fair and square and was told he's not allowed here. Get security on him so we can get on with the rest of the night so I can collect my page check and get out this state.

Chris Davis: Jason I have proof you paid off the Dr. what’s worse is I knew you was going to do this. Just run the tape.

* A tape appears showing Jason Brawler and Dr Phil, Jason hands the Dr a piece of paper which say the words make sure he fails and hands over Dr Phil a massive sum of money*

Davis: It makes me sick to think you actually thought you were going to fool get away with this that’s why Jason I have received news we will be fighting in a massive match at the PPV I'll see you there. This time don't embarrass you're self

Back to top Go down
JB/IP

JB/IP

Hand It Over! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand It Over!   Hand It Over! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:53 pm

There the whole thing is up on my original post and is now done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hand It Over! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand It Over!   Hand It Over! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hand It Over!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steel Park Revolution :: Roleplays :: The Bone Yard-
Jump to: