Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

Panther On the Tourny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Black Panther

Panther On the Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Panther On the Tourny   Panther On the Tourny Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:09 pm

*Screens fades into the locker room showing Mr. Panther*

Commentator 1: Ladies and Gentlemen I am here with the man in 3rd place, Panther, what are your thoughts on the other wrestlers so far.

Mr. Panther: Really?, How do you think I feel, I'm in the middle
of the pack, Its like piggy in the middle, But I'm a Panther.

Commentator 1: I'm sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about.

Mr. Panther: Lemme Clarify it for you. First of all, I'm behind some guy err whats his name.. oh yeah Krash, Cmon people, Who'd name themselves Krash I mean seriously, atleast spell it right. C-R-A-S-H Is that so hard. Then in first place, am I reading this correctly, Errm Ian poe, damn, he reminds me of Mr popo from Dragonball Z Cept Mr. Popo is black and this guy is white. Hmm White Mr Popo, that could catch on, but anyway. How in the hell is that guy ranked first, seriously, He writes poetry, what a snooze, The SPR universe come here to see action and they get poetry from the white Mr Popo. WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO. The people have travelled so far from all over, and they get freaking poetry are you kidding me. Ya know he writes about the weirdest things, he keeps writing about a woman, then changes his mind to just winning, well good for him. We need more people like that, so focus to put aside love, well weird love just to give all you people the action you deserve. Hmm but I think he should give up poetry too. Its making me sleepy. I'm getting sleepy even thinking about it. Well Enough about Mr Popo lets talk about me.

Commentator 1: Back to you commentator 2

Mr. Panther: What do you back to commentator 2 I haven't finished talking, that's so rude of you. And another thing You didnt even as me about how I feel about my performance so far.. HEY don't you cut me off.

*screen fades back towards the ring as the sound becomes quieter as Mr. Panther rants on*
Back to top Go down

Panther On the Tourny
Page 1 of 1