Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

A night to remember or forget

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Davis

Chris Davis

A night to remember or forget Empty
PostSubject: A night to remember or forget   A night to remember or forget Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:44 pm

* The cameras flick to the back stage to Sasha*

Sasha: I am here with Chris Davis who tonight will be fighting Jason Brawler. Davis you have had a really up and down season so far you got a suspension for doing drugs then was reinstated and now you have the fight of your life what’s on you're mind?

Chris Davis: First of all I would just like to say you are looking as beautiful as ever babe. Now to get down to business Jason you humiliated me and tried to get me out of the title picture well news flash I am here stronger than ever. I have to thank you though Jason you actually helped me.

Sasha: How did getting a suspension help you

Davis: That’s simple because of that pathetic excuse of a fighter I will do anything to beat the hell out of him. There is nothing that will stop me from beating him if I don't beating he will be rolled out on a stretcher. Jason Brawler YOU'RE Time IS OUT

*Davis walks away with a grin on his face just simply oozing out with confidence*.

ooc: Its a week early as im going away later today
Back to top Go down

A night to remember or forget
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steel Park Revolution :: Roleplays :: The Bone Yard-
Jump to: