Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

I'm Out Of Here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JB/IP

JB/IP

I'm Out Of Here! Empty
PostSubject: I'm Out Of Here!   I'm Out Of Here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:31 pm

The camera cuts backstage where Ian Poe and Ms. Kay Ottic can be seen with their bags leaving the building. Sasha Stanford tries to get a quick word.

Sasha: Ian is it true you are leaving SPR? Are you walking away from us? You just won your PPV match. The people here love you!

Kay Ottic walks up to Sasha and pushes her away and raises her fist. Sasha quickly grabs her mic off the ground and leaves. Kay Ottic now focuses on the camera.

Kay Ottic: You people didn't show no love for Poe! He gave his all for you and for that bimbo who never showed any affection for him. Well now Poe has seen all he needs to and yes he is leaving here!

Kay Ottic pushes the camera away as her and Poe begin to leave.

*Manic all yours to finish.*
Back to top Go down
Manic

I'm Out Of Here! Empty
PostSubject: The Royal Revolution has begun   I'm Out Of Here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 pm

From out of nowhere, a male dressed all in black with a balaclava and hood on as he was holding a baseball bat, suddenly striking the male from behind. Growling as he went to swing at Kay Ottic, causing her to run away. The male then smirked when he lowered his hood to reveal it was Manic, crouching down alongside him as he looked down at him

"Roses are red
Violets are blue
I get the last laugh
And i've had enough of you."

He frowned as he would then get up and stomped him on the upper body a few times, making sure he stayed down

"You may have beaten me tonight, Poe! But i'm the one winning it all and i'm making sure you walk away with nothing!"

He would then grab Ian Poes legs and twists them around
before pulling back hard, applying a lot of pressure on his lower spine executing an ULTIMATE Royal Torture!
Manic The Hedgehog keeps his DESTRUCTIVE submission hold
Ian Poe LOOKS SLIGHTLY INJURIED!!!
Manic The Hedgehog keeps his DESTRUCTIVE submission hold
Ian Poe LOOKS SERIOUSLY INJURIED!!!

He would eventually be stopped by security guards as he was forced to break the hold, knowing the damage had already been done as he smirked, laughing to himself

Next season is a new beginning, it's the start of something fresh, the Royal Revolution has begun!
Back to top Go down

I'm Out Of Here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steel Park Revolution :: Roleplays :: The Bone Yard-
Jump to: