Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

All or Nothing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krash

Krash

All or Nothing Empty
PostSubject: All or Nothing   All or Nothing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:17 pm

In weeks we haven't seen this face except for in matches....Krash makes his way into the arena

Jackson:We haven't seen him for weeks! What's he doing here?

Derek:I know! It's like he disappeared for weeks, but here he is!

Krash: Alright, alright, alright. I know that i've disrespected you people in the locker room. All of you fans out here, but most importantly the general manager.

Theme hits and Joseph Knight enters the arena

Joseph Knight: Krash, you've disrespected me, these fans, everybody in the back, and even these commentators. So are you trying to tell me that you're going to throw that all away just so these fans will start to like you?

Krash: Joe, Over these past weeks, I've had time to travel back to my hometown. And let me tell you something, over there in OKC..it's changed. It changed me, now I would like for all of these people to forgive me. I know that not all of them will and I know that some people like me as a heel, but i'm willing to change myself if they forgive me.

Some people from the roster come out and come down to the ring and forgive Krash for his wrongdoings and the crowd chants FORGIVE FORGIVE FORGIVE!

Joseph Knight: Well all you people are real softies now aren't ya! Well i'm not just going to give in now and forgive you right now Krash. No i'm not that type of guy. I've lost all respect for you after the way you've treated me. You're lucky you haven't been fired yet.

Krash: I respect that, I know you're not that type of man. But, come say those last words to my face. I mean you're over there...and im waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over here.

Joseph Knight walks down into the ring and gets in Krash's face

Joseph Knight: I said you're lucky you haven't been fired yet. But i'll make you a deal. Tonight, if you win the blazing bolt champion then you'll get my respect back. But if you don't, then you'll have to gain it back another way.

Krash: I haven't completely changed Joe. So don't push me and it's a deal and when I win that All or Nothing match...you'll respect me.

Krash leavs the ring and goes to the locker room to warm up

Derek: Wow! Mixed emotions here tonight and did you see the look in the eyes of Krash. He wasn't too happy.

Jackson: Well he made his statement and he's looking forward to becoming our next blazing bolt champion. I think he can pull it off. What do you think for the people watching at home?
Back to top Go down

All or Nothing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steel Park Revolution :: Roleplays :: The Bone Yard-
Jump to: