Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

The Champ Is Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krash

Krash

The Champ Is Here Empty
PostSubject: The Champ Is Here   The Champ Is Here Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:50 pm

Only 24 hours have passed from our pay-per-view All or Nothing where a new Blazing Bolt Champion has been crowned. The winner of the Taboo of Terror tournament, Krash. Krash makes his entrance with the Blazing Bolt Championship Belt around his waist.

Krash: The Champ!....Is HERE!!!!! Now before I begin I would like to thank all of you for giving me the momentum that I needed to win.

Jim Jackson: Oh here we go again with him sucking up to these fans who hated him. I don't see how they can like him he's a no good ******bag.

Krash: Now I'm going to call out the general manager, Joseph Knight.

Joseph Knight walks down to the ring.

Joseph Knight: Well Krash, you've proved me wrong and you have earned my respect. I didn't think you could do it, but you were determined and you pulled it off.

Krash:Well thank you for my respect and i'll leave it to you to announce the next match.

Back to top Go down

The Champ Is Here
Page 1 of 1