Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

Be careful, Princess...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PrincessYuni

PrincessYuni

Be careful, Princess... Empty
PostSubject: Be careful, Princess...   Be careful, Princess... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:07 pm

The diva could be seen cheering as she had won her first match against the hedgehog prince. Along with her was her butler, who seemed calm but deep down he was pleased for her. They were in the locker room once more since she needed a drink to cool her down. She was pleased with her result.

Yuni: Jorge! I won! I couldn't believe it. He was so tough!

Jorge: In a very fair way too, good job.

The diva was so chuffed with herself, that she had no idea that this was now anger fuel to Manic. Of course, she noticed that he was a heel, so of course being a baby-face meant that they could conflict badly.

Yuni: Mind you, this may anger him... But to be honest, I'm here to win. I'm here to carry on in my family's name. I won't let anyone stop me from achieving my goal.

Jorge: Good determination, my lady.

The female looked at the male before putting the drink back into the locker and closed the locker. Stretching her arms with a soft yawn, she grinned at him. Time to celebrate, she thought.

Yuni: Okay, Jorge? Shall we go out and get a treat? On me?

Jorge: OK, my lady...

When she heard his voice going into a worried tone, she noticed that he was now looking at the other side of the locker room and then back at her, which made her blink before looking at him. What was wrong with him that made him worried?

Yuni: Jorge? What's wrong?

Jorge: It is just I worry about you sometimes... My lady.

Yuni: Oh, don't you worry. I can handle myself. You know that!
Back to top Go down

Be careful, Princess...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steel Park Revolution :: Roleplays :: The Bone Yard-
Jump to: