Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

He's back!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Davis

Chris Davis

He's back!!! Empty
PostSubject: He's back!!!   He's back!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Derek- The time Is now we heard earlier that a star Is back, I wonder who?

Jim- Does It matter? It will just be some loser.

*Suddenly the lights go out, and a voice hit*

???: Ladies and gentlemen last season you witnessed history the crowning of champion, a world champion and now SPR It's time.

*Chris Davis music hits, walking down with a huge smile on his face and the title on his shoulder. Grabbing a mic*

Jim: Not this guy again

Derek: What is you're problem he is the world champion

Davis: Last season I not only won the title, I regained my honour and defeated someone who had screwed me over and forced him to retire. That night was...Priceless. I understand now I have a huge target on my head and I have got protection to make sure no one jumps me. Ladies and Gentlemen Mr Matt Moore
Back to top Go down
Matt Moore

Matt Moore

He's back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's back!!!   He's back!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm

Derek: "Wait, did he just say Matt Moore??"

Jim: "Yes Derek, I do believe so. Don't go getting yourself over excited over it now."

Derek: "He hasn't been heard from in over 6 weeks and now he's coming out here, as protection, for this guy! What has gotten into him lately?"

*Five Finger Death Punch - The Pride hits the arena and Matt Moore walks down to the ring in his street clothes, stopping along the way to scream back at the loud fans. Finally making his way and pulling himself up into the ring.*

Matt: "Nice title there Chris. Things really have changed up a bit since the last time I've been around this place."

Derek: "He wasn't even kidding, this really is Matt Moore and they seem to be on the same page?"

Matt: "Not that anybody around SPR has ever came close to earning my respect, you and me have a few things in common including the way we don't kiss anyone's ass. Oh and I can say that because officially, I'm not under a binding contract telling me how I have to talk or what actions I can take right now."

*Matt grasps his hands together looking to the ceiling while saying, "Thank God."

Matt: "So Davis, I see how you handle yourself against the chumps running around here so what exactly is all this for?"

*Matt pulls his wallet out of his back pocket and waves it around.*

Matt: "Not that I'm complaining one bit, don't take it that way at all. I've been watching at home for weeks now, I'm still a Davis guy either way. I like your attitude and how you get things done so you can consider me... in your corner."

*Matt reaches out his hand, seemingly sealing the deal."

Derek: "I don't like the looks of this at all, you know how dominant these two are in single's action but together, they could be unstoppable!"

Jim: "I know, isn't it 'Priceless' Derek."

Derek: "Jim. Shut it. This is serious, Matt isn't even under contract, even our GM can't bind him to the rules as it stands right now."

Jim: "Which makes things that much more interseting." *Stands up cheering for the two men in the ring.*
Back to top Go down

He's back!!!
Page 1 of 1