Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

Woopsie Daisy!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cristiano Ronaldo

Woopsie Daisy! Empty
PostSubject: Woopsie Daisy!   Woopsie Daisy! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:05 pm

*Cristiano Ronaldo is seen backstage with a TMG Poster pinned on the wall. He's standing next to the TMG Interviewer Sasha Stanford. Sasha Stanford puts on a fake, sweet smile and looks directly into the camera with a TMG Microphone in her hand*

Sasha Stanford: "Heya TMG fans! I'm standing here backstage with Cristiano Ronaldo, a new luchador here in TMG who lo..."

*Cristiano Ronaldo interupts*

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Wow, wow, wow. Slow down there, I am not new. I've toured all across the globe, Mexico, USA, Jap..."

Sasha Stanford: "Oh, haha, sorry. He's t..."

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Ahem, Japan, UK, Bra..."

Sasha Stanford: "I said sorry, can we now please move on?!"

*Cristiano Ronaldo stares at Sasha Stanford*

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Listen. Brasil, Central Europe, Asia..."

Sasha Stanford: "Will you just please shut up! I'm trying to interview you so just shut the [censored] up! Seriously!"

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Calm down right now. You treat me with respect and none of this tough-girl act. I'll let you run along and play Angry Birds on your iPhone later or whatever people like you do, but you're in the presence of a true superstar, not someone false like you. Now, shut up and do your job right now, or I'll have a word or to with our GM."

Sasha Stanford: "Ugh, whatever. Uhmm, cameraman? Sorry, I don't know your name but can we do this again please? Yeah? Great, ok."

----------------------------TAKE TWO---------------------------

Sasha Stanford: "Hey guys, I'm here backstage with our new... with Cristiano Ronaldo! So Cristiano Ronaldo, first, I gotta ask, how are you enjoying your time here?

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm loving every minute of it, until I got an interview with some really grumpy, moody little girl attempting to interview me."

Sasha Stanford: "I don't have time for this [censored]."

*Sasha Stanford slams the microphone to the ground and struts off*

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Sure you have time, it's your job! Haha!"

*Cristiano Ronaldo turns his head and stares into the camera*

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Woopsie."
Back to top Go down

Woopsie Daisy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steel Park Revolution :: Roleplays :: The Bone Yard-
Jump to: