Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

answer to what questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Davis

Chris Davis

answer to what questions Empty
PostSubject: answer to what questions   answer to what questions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:00 pm

*The lights go out with the crowd screaming as moments later they come on to show Chris Davis in the ring*

Chris Davis: Hello everyone your truely priceless champion is here. A lot of you maybe wondering just why I need someone to have my back. The truth Is Im not 100% I have been put In matches while im still injuried.

crowd: Booooo

Davis: I agree Mr Moore is fantastic protection and Im know wimp like you seem to think I don't even know what you're name is but you can't beat me two weeks running and If you do you get a title match at the PPV.

*The crowd screams*

Davis: Matt come on down we now need to introduce ourselves formally
Back to top Go down
Matt Moore

Matt Moore

PostSubject: Re: answer to what questions   answer to what questions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:03 pm

*After a few agonizing moments of suspense, multi color lights begin to flicker around the now dark arena.*

*Five Finger Death Punch - The Pride hits the arena and Matt Moore makes his way out onto the stage.

Derek: "From the looks of things he is in a much better mood this week."

Jim: "Well Derek, why wouldn't he be, he is one of the best in the business today!"

*As he makes his walk down to the ring, Matt notices a sign reading "Why Matt?"

Matt: "You wanna know why? It doesn't matter why! I am Matt Moore and now I finally get to be the guy I am, with no chains binding me down anymore."

*He rips the sign from the crowd and tears it in half, tossing the pieces back at the audience.

Matt: "This is the real me and I don't care a bit who likes it and who doesn't. I will not be held down ever again!"

Derek: "That is very disrespecting on the part of Matt! What's gotten into this guy?"

Jim: "I don't know but it's sure entertaining me, someone has really pissed him off this time."

*Matt climbs up into the ring and walks up to Davis.

Matt: "Davis, I know what it's like being put in matches at less than 100% and I know that title right there makes it that much harder because it puts a big target right on your back. But seeing you come out here and get the job done even with all that against you, you have sure earned my respect."
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis

Chris Davis

PostSubject: Re: answer to what questions   answer to what questions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:49 pm

Davis: Thank you Mr Moore It's nice to see someone around here with some respect instead of the disrespect from these "wrestlers". Who do they think they are really? not only am I a truely priceless champ but me and Mr Moore are going to be dominating this company.

*Davis stretches his arm out*

ooc should we bring our team name in?
Back to top Go down
Matt Moore

Matt Moore

PostSubject: Re: answer to what questions   answer to what questions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Matt: "Well Davis, so far it's been a lot of talk. I think it's about time to show these people what it truely means to dominate. It's time to show everyone why we are here and there is only one way to put it to all of you in the back... It's Over!"

*Matt grabs Chris out-stretched hand to shake.

Jim: "This alliance is really catching my eye Derek, and from the sound of it we may be about to get a sneak peak of what they bring to the table right here tonight!"

ooc: I don't know if we should just yet or wait a little longer and do it in an interview after a match or something.
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis

Chris Davis

PostSubject: Re: answer to what questions   answer to what questions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:33 pm

yeah good thinking confused are we face of heel or a heel with a face :L
Back to top Go down
Matt Moore

Matt Moore

PostSubject: Re: answer to what questions   answer to what questions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:23 pm

Well I'm going more for a heel with Matt..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: answer to what questions   answer to what questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

answer to what questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steel Park Revolution :: Roleplays :: The Bone Yard-
Jump to: