Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

The Time Has Come

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Moore

Matt Moore

The Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: The Time Has Come   The Time Has Come Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:56 pm

The arena goes completely black and the titantron begins to light up.

-An explosion is seen going off as a faint voice can be heard.

"I cannot help you people anymore... He can no longer be held back. The call is to strong and is being fed unknowingly by all of your subliminal cries.."

"You have brought this upon yourselves.. A familiar face shall arrive to claim what is his..."

"...He holds the mystery of his rebirth and he has been beckoned."

*Motivation*

"He has spoken..."

Clips of the arena being tore apart and wrestlers being forced to tap out begin playing on the titantron, which finally comes to an end with the screen blacking out once more.

"It is time..."

"The end of the SPR as you know it, is upon us."

A clip is aired of a T-Shirt with the letter's MM written across it nailed to a door being lit on fire..

*The T-Shirt is engulfed in flames and a man is seen walking away in a cut off shirt with a chain wrapped around his hand..*

*It begins.. Now!*

*2 Chainz - No Lie begins to play across the intercom.

The audience falls silent in anticipation when finally a shadowy figure begins to walk out on the stage.

*Pyro begins to shoot off across the stage and around the screen as the lights come back on.

Derek Jordan: "Oh my god, It's Matt Moore!"

Matt is seen standing at the top of the ramp with his arms crossed into an X shape above his head, wearing a pair of dark sunglasses and a cut off shirt. He has a mic piece on his head.

Matt: "That's right guys, the end of SPR as you know it has arrived!"

*The audience jumps to there feet and begin to welcome Matt back.

Matt: "Calm down guys, calm down. Yes it's me I am back in the Steel Park but not for any of you."

*The crowd suddenly falls silent and begin to listen.

Matt: "Finally, that got you to shut up for a minute. But like I was saying, I'm not back for you people, The reason I'm back here is because I had some unfinshed business to take care of from the last time I was here. You see in every Federation I've ever been a part of, that championship gold didn't follow to far behind, except here. I was never even given the shot at it here or just like everywhere else, it would've had my name on it!"

*A low boo is faintly heard across the arena.

Matt: "This time, I will not be denied! I will be in control of my own path, my own 'destiny' and what better place to start than right here tonight! There will be no holding back this time, I'm out for blood and that gold that has seemingly eluded me here in SPR but not for any longer. I don't care who get's in my way, they will all fall to the MKO or however I see fit. I don't care if they are a jobber in the back, a camera man who blocks my path or a freakin' legend. I will destroy any man who stands in my way by any means necessary."

*Matt loosens the chain around his neck and holds it out in front of him.

Matt: "Don't believe me, come try me."

*Matt turns around toward the back looking.

Matt: "No takers? I didn't expect there would be but just wait until after my match tonight against Supadex. After I completely destroy him in the middle of that ring, it's going to be really hard for me to find an opponent. If he's even smart enough to find his way out here."

*Matt throws the chain over his shoulder and makes his way down to the ring.
Back to top Go down

The Time Has Come
Page 1 of 1