Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

Time is Now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JB/IP

JB/IP

Time is Now Empty
PostSubject: Time is Now   Time is Now Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:11 am

Camera cuts to backstage where Sasha Stanford can be seen in a hallway with a microphone in her hand.

Sasha: Ladies and gentlemen, I have with me at this time, Mr. Jason Brawler.

Jason walks in wearing a very expensive looking black suit with white undershirt and red tie. He also has on a black fedora.

Sasha: Welcome Mr. Brawler. Tonight you will face Chris Davis again for the Destined Priceless Championship. What are your thoughts coming into this very important match up?

Jason stares at Sasha for a moment then begins talking.

Brawler: First off thank you for that formal entrance for me. Finally someone gets it around here. Second off, Mr. Davis better be ready. The time is now! Destined Priceless Championship on the line tonight as SPR lays witness to who really is the absolute best in this industry.

Sasha: And with recent events that unfolded, I do believe Chris is looking for payback.

Brawler: The past is the past. The only thing that matters is tonight! Look at this very nice suit I am wearing Mr. Davis. These colors you will be all too familiar with.

Sasha looks confused at Jason's comment.

Sasha: What about those colors?

Jason smiles an evil smirk.

Brawler: Red, for the color of your blood that will be spilled across that ring. Black, all you're really gonna see after you are knocked out from the loss of blood. And of course white, the color of the flag or towel that will probably have to be thrown in because you can't quit yourself. Tonight I will become the Destined Priceless Champion!

Jason raises his arms up high and then turns away from Sasha and walks away.

Sasha: Well there you have it folks. A very confident and focused Jason Brawler here tonight. This match is going to be a war.
Back to top Go down

Time is Now
Page 1 of 1