Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

First Match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JB/IP

JB/IP

First Match Empty
PostSubject: First Match   First Match Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:43 pm

Jason Brawler can be seen walking backstage. Sasha attempts to call Jason over. Jason hears her and walks up to her.

Brawler: What do you want lady? I am kinda busy as if you didn't know.

Sasha: I'm sorry but I just wanted to let you know who your first opponent was and your thoughts about it.

Jason glares his eyes at her for a moment then crosses his arms in an x.

Brawler: Well lets hear it then little lady.

Sasha is taken back by being called little lady.

Sasha: Ok, well you are facing Chris Davis tonight in a steel cage match!

Jason lets out a small laugh as he puts his arms around Sasha's shoulder.

Brawler: What a way to have a first match than in a steel cage match. Now most GM's would find it pointless to have a stipulated match putting two people who have no history together. But I like it. Bring on Mr. Davis. I will get through him and then I will continue my path of taking SPR over. Tonight I start my quest in becoming the Destined Priceless Championship!

Jason takes his arm away from Sasha. He looks at her up and down and smiles. Sasha blushes and doesn't know what to think.

Last edited by JB/IP on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris Davis

Chris Davis

First Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Match   First Match Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:13 pm

ooc: sorry but im cutting the last bit off if thats ok JB

*Chris Davis over hears the chat and walks up the hall way to confront him*

Chris Davis: You think you're next in line for the title, You really? You do realise you have to be good to win a title right? I bet you're not even signed to a star contract. Do you even know who i am?

Chris Davis: I am a second generation superstar, I have been all round the world with titles just falling into my hands and you actually thing a scumbag like you deserves a title. I can answer that for you NO.

*Chris Davis then looks at Sasha*

Chris Davis: That reminds me baby after I'm done with this... well thing I will see you after the show. By the way what kind of match Is It not like it matters at all whatever way he's gonna lose.

Sasha: It's a Steel Cage match

Chris Davis: Steel Cage match thats fitting for my debute, Jason incase you did not know I won my first title In a Steel Cage. Jason you're time is out.

*Chris Davis just walks straight past JB forgetting he was even there*
Back to top Go down
JB/IP

JB/IP

First Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Match   First Match Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:16 pm

Nice addition. I edited my last little bit so it looks like I am still there when you walk up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Match   First Match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Match
Page 1 of 1