Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

A Royal Re-Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manic

A Royal Re-Match Empty
PostSubject: A Royal Re-Match   A Royal Re-Match Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:55 pm

A furious Manic is seen in the general managers office, frowning as he threw paperwork around, clearly not happy with this situation

Manic: This is stupid, completely stupid! This isn't how royalty should be treated! I've been wrestling for so many years, and i've not been given a single chance yet, all i've had is one victory against someone who isn't even that good! I want a re-match against Yuni, and I want it as soon as possible!

The male was fuming as the general manager tried to calm him down, which he eventually does, now standing there at his bosses desk as they looked at each other; Manics eyes still narrowed.

Joseph Knight: Alright, i'll tell you what, you get your re-match with Yuni, however it will have a stipulation and you will not know about it until you are both in the ring, got it?

Manic now nodded from this, keeping his frown as he started breathing heavily, knowing he needed to win this match to actually get himself going in this fed as he stormed off, leaving the GM there to pick up all his paperwork.
Back to top Go down

A Royal Re-Match
Page 1 of 1