Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

Soldiers's Arrival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Murph Tha Menace

Soldiers's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Soldiers's Arrival   Soldiers's Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:01 pm

[i][color=yellow]The crowd is buzzing about the upcoming action when suddenly, "The Show Goes On" by Lupe Fiasco blares throughout the arena. As the crowd looks on, 2 figures step through the Gorilla Position and make their way to the ring. The bigger of the two, a behemoth of a man with a bald head and intricately designed tatoos of ancient runes & other symbols covering him from head to foot--even on the top of his skull. Dressed in only black denim shorts and black combat boots, he grabs a mic and begins talking...[/color][/i]

-

[color=darkblue]"I'm Big Murph & this is Tyrknight, and we are Soldiers Of Fortune; we are here to do amazing things in the ring and do what we do best--wrestle. With my strength and his technical ability, we make a pretty good team, if I do say so myself. Don't let my size fool you, I am also highly educated, intelligent and motivated, as is my partner. Yo, boys in the back, get ready to step yo game up. The Soldiers Of Fortune have arrived."[/color]

*If Tyrknight has not added his part to this before the rp deadline, this is the rp*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BrandonKMurphy

Soldiers's Arrival
Page 1 of 1