Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

Dark Knight's Impaling Arrival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freddie / Dark Knight

Dark Knight's Impaling Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Dark Knight's Impaling Arrival   Dark Knight's Impaling Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:09 am

The Steel Park Revolution logo shines on the Titan Tron with a flash it is appearing and Disappearing and then suddenly the pyro technicians man has a problem dealing with the controls and then it stops..... Few seconds later the Titan tron bursts and sparks which are so little and sharp looking that they can be a harm to everyone, the security of Steel Park Revolution and the Pyro Technicians take a ladder and fix it, meanwhile the people who are there in the crowd watch in horror and some think it is an act to gain more viewers, then when it is all fixed after thirty minutes of down time. A lightning strike thunders it's way to the middle of the ring and lots of noises are echoing, there is someone spotted in the smoke coming out of the backstage area and wearing a coat, People divert their attention to that figure of a man and when the smoke clears there is no one standing not even a hand or no signs of a human being who has stepped there, then the crowd start to panic and look back and forth to find a man with a coat on,they find a person sitting on the top of the arena meaning the back seat and they run in fear, yet again smoke covers the arena and people see another man with a coat on and to make it more horrifying it's the same person but this time he is in the ring and the arena fades into pitch black darkness, the smoke in the arena flies away through the top of the arena and then the mystery man starts to talk in a high pitch volume.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Mysterious Person:Why do you people look so you can say crazed and scared? listen this is not what you think it will be or something you cannot be sure of will or won't happen, now you people have a sense called feel am I right? but I think you have nothing but the sense which I call fear and cowardice, you see this what happened was because of my intellegence and my knowledge on computer and technology system editing which has made it easy for me to scare the day lights out of you....you might not have a slightest clue what I just said so that's why we classify you type of parasites 'Dumb' 'silly' 'clueless' 'freaks' and etc, so you people just waste your own damn time by drinking?? I mean how do you guys dress up its horrible your clothes aren't ironed and this kid *points the the kid on the back seat and rolls out of the ring* what's your name little fella ?

Kid:My name is Andrew

Mysterious person:how old are you and where are you from which state?

Andrew:I am turning 13 on September 10 and I am from the state of Arizona

Mysterious Man: Well you know, my name is Dark Knight and it is a pleasure to meet a kid with more than 70 kilo's jeez lose some wieght, I am an enigma and sensation I do things what I like not what you like, so now I am going to leave and bring havoc and destruction to this 'SPR' and shut it down once and for all.

In a flash he is gone and out of sight
Back to top Go down

Dark Knight's Impaling Arrival
Page 1 of 1