Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

Ready to face next challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leman russ

leman russ

Ready to face next challenge Empty
PostSubject: Ready to face next challenge   Ready to face next challenge Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:47 am

Leman Russ is working out in the gym when a SPR staff member walks up to him.

Staff: You asked me to find out who you are facing next, well you will face off against Windstream

Leman Russ drops the weights, shaking the ground and making the staff member fall over

Leman Russ: I now need you find all matches this Windstream has been in so i can reveiw them

Staff : Im not sure i am allowed to get them

Leman Russ: Do you really want to make me angry

The staff member gets up and runs out of the gym, a few minutes later SPR security and other staff members come into the gym

Security: What the hell was that?

Leman Russ: I dropped my weights

Everyone looks at the weights, the bar is thinker then normal and more weight then 10 men could lift were attached to the bar

Security: Not a standard weight.

Leman Russ: Had to change it the bar kept bending when i added more weight.

A staff member: Could you if it is ok to put the weight down and not drop it, it will cost the GM alot of money to fix that hole you have made.

Leman Russ: Sorry

The staff and security leaves except Sasha Stanford who looks like she wants another interview

Sasha Stanford: So big boy would you give me another interview

Leman Russ: : If i can get back to lifting weights

Leman Russ lifts the weights up again and starts to pump, not even breaking into a sweat

Sasha Stanford: So not only can you lift weights no other human can lift on there own, but you were able to beat Manic moving you one step closer to the taboo of terror title, what are your views

Leman Russ: Im not doing this for a title, if i win it, i win it, if i don't, i don't, i am doing this to get back up to strength

Sasha Stanford: Not sure how much stronger you can get.

Leman Russ: Oh i can, and Manic, was crazy fast, but i was stronger, it was a good fight, and one i will enjoy again soon i hope.

The staff member returns with the videos of Windstreams fights

Sasha stanford: A little home work?

Leman Russ: More like know your enemy

Sasha Stanford: The i will leave you in peace.

Sasha leaves and Leman Russ is left watching Windstreams fights
Back to top Go down
Krash

Krash

PostSubject: Re: Ready to face next challenge   Ready to face next challenge Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Leman can I add to this?? Like say that I walk in and then whatever happens? or do you just want to keep it to yourself?
Back to top Go down
leman russ

leman russ

PostSubject: Re: Ready to face next challenge   Ready to face next challenge Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:21 am

i don't mind you can add to it, but i might not be able to reply back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready to face next challenge   Ready to face next challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready to face next challenge
Page 1 of 1