Steel Park Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Park Revolution

Server 1 Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server time 23:00 Our show is saturday 23:00
Our show is saturday 23:00 Get your roleplays in by Friday Server times 23:55 Please! Or your rp may not.. Be in the show!

An Open Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurse

Kurse

An Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: An Open Challenge   An Open Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:15 pm

The camera opens on one of the many storage rooms under the arena. A large figure appears to be slumped on the floor towards the rear of the room. As the camera gets closer, we can see it is Kurse and he appears to be talking to himself.

You said that I would be challenged here. You said that they would struggle against me and increase my enjoyment. What happened last week wasn't a challenge. There's no value to destroying weak opponents.

Kurse begins shaking his head

Of course I'm not questioning your wisdom, but there must be someone who's blood is worth spilling, a challenge whose screams will add to our symphony of darkness. Yes, of course you're right it's best to allow the worthy to come to us.

Kurse turns his head towards the camera

To all SPR wrestlers I offer this challenge; if you believe that you can stop my reign of terror, come forth and face me, but if you fail you will be just another cursed soul.

Kurse rushes past the camera and the room goes dark
Back to top Go down

An Open Challenge
Page 1 of 1